|Cumberland Nephrology Associates, P.A. is committed to providing you with the highest quality medical care possible and in a cost effective manner. We receive no other type of financial support other than fees for medical services paid by our patients or their insurance. We will make every effort to make it as easy as possible for you to take care of your bill, however, patient balances need to be paid for the services we render in good faith. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff.|
- Payment: Payment in full is due at the time services are rendered. This includes co-payments, deductibles, co-insurances and any balance you may have on your account. As a courtesy we accept cash, check, Visa or MasterCard.
- Patient Balances: All balances must be paid before any further services will be provided.
- Insurance Claims: Our office will file insurance claims for all reimbursable services, to your primary and secondary insurance carriers. Please remember to that you are responsible for all deductible, co-payments, co-insurance and non-covered service amounts.
- Billing Notices: You will receive billing statements from our office for account balances that are your responsibility. Payment in full is due within 15 business days and if not paid, collection efforts will be made.
- No Insurance/Self Pay: If you have no insurance, payment in full is expected from you at the time of service.
- Referrals: If your insurance requires a referral, it is your responsibility to obtain that referral prior to your visit. If you are unable to obtain a referral or a referral is not on file for you, you may be rescheduled or required to sign our Responsibility Waiver form.
- Insurance: It is your responsibility to inform us of any insurance changes. If the insurance company you designate is incorrect, you will be responsible for payment of the service and to submit the charges to the correct plan for reimbursement.